If you are prepared to take care and maintain your timber and hardwood floor the correct way, a solid timber floor will never have to be replaced. Borthwick Floors uses high quality Loba products to ensure longevity and a lasting quality finish.
- We suggest placing protective padding under the bottom of your furniture to avoid unnecessary scratches.
- A simple vacuum or dust mop to pick up dust and loose impediments. We suggest that if you are washing your floor (do not use an excessive amount of water) you use a cleaning agent specially formulated for timber floors and recommend you avoid applying any waxing agents to any non waxed floors.
- It is also recommended that mats be placed down at all entrances and heavy traffic areas to eliminate harsh abrasions and scratches on your floor.
- It is also important to wipe up any spills immediately.
- We do believe the single biggest contribution to a finished floors longevity is to minimise or eliminate the amount of grit (sand) that is introduced to the floors surface. If this is complied to, your floors cannot scratch because you have not introduced any abrasive elements.
We work with other great tradesmen like Painters Gold Coast Creations in Colour to ensure the complete package.